- Large format printing such as posters, signage, canvas and acrylic prints
- Extra wide printing for large scale external applications such as banners, advertising billboards, hoarding’s and building wraps.
Digital printing has many advantages, the main ones being faster turnaround and lower production cost. It is often used for on-demand or short-run colour printing. It is very cost-effective on short print runs owing to the low set up costs and the fact that there are no minimum volume restrictions. Other advantages include:
- Choice of processes some of which can be used for high definition printing applications.
- Printing can be done on many different substrates.
- Waterproof and fade resistant inks can be used.
- Suitable for printing materials for interior or outdoor use.
- Any size can be printed including large format and extra wide format.
Silver Door Media also specializes in the printing of letterheads, business cards, complimentary slips, shelf defenders, short runs of brochures and catalogues.